A Bit About You
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for planning. You solve challenges by delegating thoughtful objectives to a trained and engaged workforce. Outgoing and friendly, you enjoy learning about your employee’s strengths and positioning them in roles where they will thrive. You want to make an impact. You find inspiration in helping others become their best. You have experience leading a sales team, and you thrive in a fast-paced retail environment. You are results-driven and have a desire to be an integral part of the selling culture at a dynamic retail brand.
A Day in the Life
You will be responsible for recruiting, empowering, and developing a team of individuals that drive our company’s culture and sales. You will be a mentor, a seller, and sometimes a counselor. You will also be responsible for the strategic planning, coordination, and successful execution of projects within a specific department. Each day will bring new challenges, but the solutions will often be found in workflow management, prioritization, and maintaining a mind to the best guest experience of which we’re capable. You will help manage special orders, visual standards, and floor staffing levels. And as we trust each of our team leaders to think entrepreneurially—to really own their areas—anything else you can think of to grow and improve the business is fair game!
What We’re Looking For
- A belief in what we do here: cultivating the beautiful, the natural, and the authentic
- Prior retail management experience
- A leader with a mind to building a team and encouraging the development of each of its members
- Availability to work a retail schedule—including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- Clear communication skills—both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
What We Offer
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- Regular interaction with beautiful spaces, products, and plants
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A full benefits package including 401(k), medical, and dental
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, let us know by submitting your application below.