A Bit about You
You have the passion, skill, energy and experience to be a member of a team that creates high-quality, beautiful landscapes. You value having a clean, orderly workspace, and you like to get things done – approaching new problems with a mind for efficiency, safety, and continuous improvement. You appreciate how much faster the day goes when you stay busy, and you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves.
A Day in the Life
As a member of our Landscaping team, your work day will start early. You’ll perform scheduled preventative maintenance and needed repairs to all of our hand-held and small-engine equipment – mowers, sod cutter, chainsaws, snow equipment – as directed by our Lead Fleet Mechanic. In addition to ensuring that our crews’ needed equipment is in good working condition, you’ll also help load materials such as plants, mulch, soil, and various types of rock for the day’s landscaping projects.
What We’re Looking For
- Someone who enjoys working hard in a team environment
- An ability to diagnose equipment failures, disassemble, repair and reassemble equipment quickly and efficiently
- Commitment to maintaining all necessary supporting documents, including equipments records and annual inspections
- One year mechanic experience on small engine and landscaping equipment
- Commitment to maintain a positive attendance record with a 6:45am start time
- Willingness to work weekends when the workload dictates
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- An age of 21 years or older
- An ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 lbs repeatedly
- A valid drivers license
What We Offer
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
- A chance to work with great people
- A wage consistent with one’s ability and experience
- Health insurance, vacation pay, and other company benefits
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application below—then email your completed copy to email@example.com or drop it off at the store on 120th and Maple. And in today’s world of one-click online job applications, be sure to wow us with your cover letter and experience to guarantee a response!