Seasonal Décor Team Member
A Bit About You
You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships. You are energetic, dynamic, and motivated, and you have a passion for the appointment of your surroundings. You’d as soon spend your time outdoors as in and pride yourself on the beauty of your living space. Whether it’s furniture, accents, or plants, the objects in your life have a place and a purpose. You think a lot about just what that means, and you’re excited to share that with others.
What We’re Looking For
- A belief in what we do here: cultivating the beautiful, the natural, and the authentic
- A passion for the holiday season and helping others build their own holiday traditions
- A positive, flexible, self-starting attitude
- Clear communication skills—both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- An ability to work evenings and weekends
What We Offer
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
- Regular interaction with beautiful spaces, products, and plants
- Potential for personal and professional growth
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application below—then email your completed copy to email@example.com or drop it off at the store on 120th and Maple. And in today’s world of one-click online job applications, be sure to wow us with your cover letter and experience to guarantee a response!