Operations Team Member
A Bit About You
You are energetic, task-oriented, and self-motivated. You enjoy being where the action is, and you like to get things done. You appreciate how much faster the day goes when you stay busy, and you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves. You are able to work independently and as a part of a team.
What We’re Looking For
- A belief in what we do here: cultivating the beautiful, the natural, and the authentic
- A positive, flexible, self-starting attitude
- Strong communication skills with responsibility and dependability
- Ability to bend and lift loads up to 50 pounds
- A willingness to work in environmental extremes—including rain, heat, and cold
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for excellent customer service
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Forklift experience is a plus but not required
What We Offer
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic teamwork environment
- Regular interaction with beautiful spaces, products, and plants
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application below—then email your completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the store on 120th and Maple. And in today’s world of one-click online job applications, be sure to wow us with your cover letter and experience to guarantee a response!