Mowing Crew Leader
A Bit About You
You have the passion, skill, energy and experience to maintain high-quality, beautiful landscapes. You understand that sustainable results in a landscape are only achieved when a strong design is coupled with expert maintenance. Fundamental to a great installation is a team committed to doing things right and efficiently, starting with the team’s leader.
A Day in the Life
You will lead a team performing mowing and landscape maintenance, with tasks varying depending on the current projects and the time of year. You’ll work collaboratively with the project manager to ensure high-quality service, and you’ll be responsible for the final product of the team’s work.
What We’re Looking For
- A desire to create beauty using natural elements in a built environment
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Someone who enjoys working hard in a team environment
- Someone who has a chemical applicator license or the ability to obtain a license
What We Offer
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
- A chance to work with great people on great properties
- A wage consistent with one’s ability and experience
- Health insurance, vacation pay, and other benefits
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application below—then email your completed copy to email@example.com or drop it off at the store on 120th and Maple. And in today’s world of one-click online job applications, be sure to wow us with your cover letter and experience to guarantee a response!