A BIT ABOUT YOU
You enjoy meeting new people and building new relationships. You are energetic, creative, and motivated, and you like to make things. Beautiful things. You prefer burlap to rhinestones, and you prefer something foraged to something forced. And while you enjoy working in various media…there’s just something about flowers.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Your primary focus will be to help our customers achieve their goals – whether it be helping with a fresh floral gift, the perfect lifelike arrangement for their home, or planning for a special event. Those relationships will be built through conversations both on the phone and in our store. And as a member our Floral team, you’d help support the efforts of the entire team – contributing to team production goals, delivering and installing floral pieces, restocking supplies, maintaining a clean work space, and placing orders with wholesale florists when needed. You’ll also have the opportunity to design custom floral pieces and occasionally help create small store displays.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A belief in what we do here: cultivating the beautiful, the natural, and the authentic
- Two years prior experience in Customer Service or Floral Design
- A passion for designing with plants – including containers, foraged arrangements, and all things floral
- A positive, flexible, self-starting attitude
- Clear communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills
- An ability to work evenings and weekends as business dictates
- A valid driver’s license
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
- Regular interaction with beautiful spaces, products, and plants
- Potential for personal and professional growth
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application below—then email your completed copy to email@example.com or drop it off at the store on 120th and Maple. And in today’s world of one-click online job applications, be sure to wow us with your cover letter and experience to guarantee a response!