A Bit About You
You have the passion, skill, energy, and experience to be a member of a retail team that celebrates the beautiful and its capacity to inspire. You enjoy meeting new people, and you understand that every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to build a new relationship. You’re committed to doing things right and efficiently, and you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves.
A Day in the Life
As part of a team dedicated to helping others bring beauty to their built spaces, you’ll play a critical role in making that an easy and positive experience for those receiving deliveries from our store. While loading and delivering a variety of products—fresh floral, patio furniture, statuary—you’ll see that they arrive to the customer safely, on time, and in their best condition. You’ll install furniture and other large items, working with the customer to understand their vision for the space and taking care to help achieve that vision.
What We’re Looking For
- A belief in what we do here: cultivating the beautiful, the natural, and the authentic
- Someone who enjoys driving a delivery van
- Responsibility and care to treat each delivery as if it were your own
- Someone who enjoys working hard in a team environment
- Flexibility to work on other projects and with various teams
- An ability to bend and lift loads up to 50 pounds
- A valid driver’s license
What We Offer
- A fast-paced, friendly, and energetic work environment
- A chance to work with great people on great properties
- A wage consistent with one’s ability and experience
Ready to Apply?
Download and complete the application below—then email your completed copy to email@example.com or drop it off at the store on 120th and Maple. And in today’s world of one-click online job applications, be sure to wow us with your cover letter and experience to guarantee a response!